We can handle that!
Danny Eaton Plumbing
Our owner’s father originally started our plumbing company, and he built what we are today from the ground up by working hard and treating people fairly. Over the past few decades, our plumbing company has grown significantly, starting with just a few employees to now having over 30 on staff.
The Man Who Started it All
As many of you know, my father, Danny Eaton, founded Danny Eaton Plumbing back in 1978. The world was different back then – you knew your neighbors, and your neighbors knew you. Kids could roam the neighborhood safely, and old-school values were the norm, not the exception.
My father, who was the embodiment of hard work and caring for other people, started this plumbing company, determined to put in however much hard work it took to make it a success. Until he stepped back, he proudly served his clients with loyalty. Today, we continue to run this company just like my father did with a love for our clients and our local community.
When I took over the company, I wanted to continue to run this operation with the same values that my father put front and center the entire time he ran this company. There’s a reason my father was so well-respected by his peers and our local community, and it’s because he wasn’t just a plumber; he was a plumber who truly cared.
Now, more than 40 years after we first started providing plumbing services, Danny Eaton Plumbing is still the plumbing company people turn to in the Piedmont Triad when they need help with a clogged toilet, leaky pipe, or any other plumbing problem. We provide exceptional customer service and put forth the effort needed to ensure our customers know we care. And because of this, we continue to keep my father’s legacy alive.
Serving All Carolinas!
Based in the Piedmont Triad Area
Established in 1978, our technicians and installers have been serving the Triad and the surrounding areas for more than 36 years.
Some of the Cities served:
- Mount Airy
- Mount Airy
- Water service line repair and replacement
- Drain and sewer line unclogging
- Kitchen faucet and sink installations
- Toilet, bidet, lavatory, bathtub, and shower installations
- Bathroom and kitchen piping and fixture repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Water softener repair, replacement, or new installation
- Water filtration repair, replacement, or new installation
- Remedies for smelly water
- Water linere-piping
- Sewer line re-piping
- Garbage disposal repair
- Kitchen sink repair
- Advanced sewage treatment systems
- Custom backhoe work
- Tankless water heater systems
- Multi-family new construction
- Single-family new construction
- Townhome new construction
- Duplex new construction
- Restaurant upfits/new builds
- Commercial suites/strip mall upfits
- Camera work for lines
- Locating septic tanks
- And many more!
Why Choose Us?
Request A Quote
"*" indicates required fields